We believe that sustainability is an added value, an investment over time for a respectful development of human and territorial resources while laying the foundations for future generations.
We aim to become leaders in the field of green coatings and paints: to do this we work hard every day to improve our products and to reduce their environmental impact, with the most innovative technologies and with increasingly new investments in research and development.
We work tirelessly to ensure that the paints, which are essential for the construction, yachting and shipbuilding industries, will make a vital contribution to energy efficiency and quality of life, in harmony with the opportunities that nature gives us.
To ensure greater sustainability of the production processes:
· we have a hi-tech system of treatment of solvent emissions that includes the reduction of the pollutant load of approximately 60%, thanks to a post-combustion system that has been operational since January 2014;
· we have acquired a new sewage treatment system capable of reducing up to 50% of processing waste;
· we have a new lighting system with the use of LED bulbs that allow savings of up to 70-90% of energy with respect to the use of traditional bulbs; they are long-lasting and do not emit UV or IR rays.
To devise green solutions every day:
· we adhere to the national program for the assessment of the Carbon Footprint of the product, with an agreement between the Ministry of the Environment and Leroy Merlin, identifying mechanisms that can be used as a model to improve environmental performance;
· we produce environmentally friendly products formulated with natural raw materials, such as the line of silicates, and from renewable sources;
· we produce mildewcides and anti-alga paints formulated with active and encapsulated ingredients that allow slow release of the biocidal product, with a reduced environmental impact;
· we have a range of photocatalytic products that will accelerate the process of decomposition of pollutants and will prevent their accumulation;
· we developed anti-vegetative paints that respond to the most stringent European regulations for biocides (Biocidal Product Regulation);
· we have developed a completely water-based anti-vegetative paint that can be used at sites or in areas where there are particular restrictions regarding solvent emissions into the atmosphere (VOC);
· a self-polishing anti-vegetative paint was developed which, with its innovative polymer, allows a controlled release of the biocidal product into the environment, thus guaranteeing high performance over time and reduced environmental impact;
· we have, in the range of primers, a bi-component epoxy with high solids content that enables obtaining of the anti-corrosive/barrier protection necessary with just a few coats and with low emissions of solvents into the atmosphere.