POLICY PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF THE European Regulation 679/2016 (hereunder “GDPR”)
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR and in relation to the data that You provided by filling in the Contact form, we inform you that:
1. Boero Bartolomeo S.p.A is the data controller of the data that you directly provided. For any communication, you can contact our company by addressing to the Human Resources Director at the following contacts: address Via Maccaggi 19, 16121 Genoa, telephone number 010 55001, email address: email@example.com.
2. Your data will be processed for the following reasons:
- to satisfy any specific request of yours concerning our products and services;
- for the promotion of our products and services by sending information material or invitations to conventions; through electronic communication as well.
3. Your data will be processed only upon your express consent, that you can withdraw at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing of data.
4. There is no legal and/or contractual obligation that forces You to provide us with your data. The failure to communicate data in whole or in part may prevent our company to provide you with the information as set forth in the article 2 above.
5. Your personal data will be recorded until you ask their deletion.
6. You are entitled to the following rights:
- you can ask the data controller for the access to your personal data (Article 15 GDPR) and for the correction (Article 16 GDPR) or deletion (Article 17 GDPR) of the same data, or for the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR);
- you can oppose to the processing of your data (Article 21 GDPR), and you are entitled to data portability (Article 20 GDPR);
- you can lodge a complaint to the Privacy Controller.
Boero Bartolomeo S.p.A.